What is silicone Fabric?
1. The composition of Sileather silicone fabric:
Sileather maximizes the combination of leather texture and excellent performance of silicone. It is composed of 100% silicone material on the surface layer, 100% silicone adhesive on the middle layer, and various base fabrics such as polyester, spandex, and microfiber as the basic fabric.
2. Introduction of silicone:
Silicone is a kind of polymer material that saves energy, resources, is pollution-free, safe and reliable, and high-performance. We encounter silicones every day-they protect electronic devices from moisture and dirt, use them in the kitchen to provide heat resistance and ease of cleaning, and provide high-performance and hypoallergenic materials for medical use.
Characteristics of silicone:
• Temperature Resistance: Silicone products have high thermal stability due to its molecular bonding, resistant to both low temperature and high temperature, and can be used in a wide range.
• Weather Resistance: Not easily decomposed by ultraviolet light and ozone. Longer life of silicone products in natural environment.
• Low Surface Tension: Stain resistant and hydrophobic.
• Non-toxic and odorless.
3. Detailed performance of Sileather silicone fabric.
Based on the characteristics of silicone, Sileather silicone fabric is ecofriendly, high performance and low maintenance.
• Inherent stain resistance
• Inherent flame resistance
IMO 2010 FTP Code(Part 8) by LR
NFPA 260 Class I
UFAC Class I
EN 1021 Part I and II
• Hydrolysis resistant- ASTM D3690-02, 14+weeks
• UV stability- ASTM D4329-05(QUV), 1500+h
Wyzenbeek,200,000+ double rubs
Martindale, 120,000 cycles
• Cold crack resistance- 5# roller, CFFA-06
• Salt spray resistance- ASTM B117, 1000+h
• Low-temp flex resistance- ISO17694, -30℃ 200,000+
Light Fastness- AATCC16.3, 200h, Grade 4.5
Crocking- AATCC8, Wet & Dry, Class 5
Perspiration- AATCC 15, Class 5